Self Storage as Part of any Preparations for a Local Lockdown
October 27, 2020
With various regions heading into tiered lockdowns, it isn’t easy to gauge whether it will happen in parts of Derbyshire. Self storage can offer a safe, economical and flexible way to protect your business or personal items in the event of a local lockdown.
Using Self Storage When Preparing for a Local Lockdown –
Regardless of whether you’re a CEO or homeowner, Matlock Storage will help you prepare for the eventuality of any local lockdowns in Derbyshire. One thing you will have to do is get your possessions or work’s equipment ready before they go into a self storage room. Here are some preparation tips:
- Buy new boxes or plastic containers. Used boxes from the corner shop or supermarket are usually damp or damaged. Buy some sturdy original boxes. Additionally, plastic containers are also an excellent way to protect your items.
- More packaging for fragile pieces. It will help if you take extra care with fragile pieces. Each box should have lots of packaging and remember to label the contents of each box.
- Clean everything thoroughly. Mould is transferrable and can spread to other items easily. So, clean everything and make sure they’re dry before packing for storage.
- Vacuum seal clothes. If you are keeping clothes in storage, you should invest in vacuum-sealing equipment. It eliminates air that can cause mould.
- Don’t use plastic bags. The materials most carrier bags or bin-liners use can increase humidity which then causes moisture. That’s ideal conditions for mould and mildew to grow.
The Benefits of Using Matlock for Self Storage –
At Matlock, we have a range of storage services to choose from. We work with domestic and business customers, fully aware that every situation is unique. That’s why we try and cover all bases when it comes to the services we offer. We assess every storage job thoroughly to make sure we provide the right option for your requirements.
There are two more principles that we aim to achieve for every job we sign up for. The first is that every customer is vital to us, and we will go the extra mile to give them the right service. The second is that there is no such thing as a job that’s too big or too small. At Matlock Storage, the most important thing is to make a correct assessment, so you get the right storage package.
Whether that’s answering your first call, responding to emails, or ensuring that your storage unit is ready, it’s our priority to make sure we provide an excellent level of customer care. Our customers expect us to do everything we can to deliver the best service possible. That’s the sort of service we would want if we were looking to use a storage company. And if there’s an increase in tier restrictions for Matlock, Chesterfield and Bakewell, we’re here to help you prepare.
Matlock Storage – Here to Help Prepare Everyone for a Local Lockdown –
Matlock Storage works with people in Matlock, Bakewell and Chesterfield every day. As you’d expect, everyone’s reasons for using storage are always different, which is why we treat everyone on their individual specifications. Matlock Storage is the best storage provider in our area, and we work with customers from all over Derbyshire.
Our prices are amongst the lowest in today’s market, which means it’s more inclusive for anyone who needs storage. This could be crucial for households and businesses facing the prospect of further lockdowns. Everyone’s budget will feel continuing strain from the pandemic response, so it’s vital to provide value for money and regular discounts.
If you’d like to find out more about using self storage before a local lockdown, please contact us today. We have the right storage package to help you protect your belongings during this challenging period.